The new year always makes me itch for a new destination. My sense of wanderlust is strong! If you've ever wanted to get on an airplane and fly away, but got stuck wandering about where to go? Nowadays, I head over to Instagram. Some of these travel accounts have introduced me to places I've never even heard of despite my fairly well traveled background. Read below to discover a few new Instagram accounts to inspire your next vacation.
1. @christianannschaffer - Christian is an outdoor adventure & travel photographer currently going back and forth between Seattle and Egypt. Her goal is to create & capture moments that inspire others to embrace adventure and get outdoors.
2. @worldwanderlust - Brooke Saward is a girl with restless feet, a travel blogger and storyteller hoping to inspire others to follow their own dreams and aspirations.
3. @lostincheeseland - Lindsey is a Parisian transplant from Philadelphia who fell in love with a Frechman and moved to the land of love. Her photos show another side of Paris that isn't seen all over the internet.
4. @theblondeabroad - Kiersten, like many people, was taught to go to college, get a job, get married, have kids and live happily ever after. Not once did I consider that chasing the societal idea of “success” would lead her to an unfulfilling and unhappy life. She's now left her career to travel the world, volunteer, and discover her own happily ever after.
5. @polkadotpassport - By sharing unique, bucket-list experiences, destination guides, travel photography tips and endless adventures, Nicola of Polkadot Passport, goal is to inspire everyone to go out and explore this beautiful world we live in.
6. @jess.wandering - Jess is a lawyer turned storyteller. Less than two years ago, she spent her days behind a big desk, in a small office, with nothing on the white walls except for her law degree. Restless and unable to focus, she left that desk for adventures unknown.
7. @tiffpenguin - Tiffany Nguyen is a dentist from Southern California on weekdays and an adventure seeker on weekends. Her photos featuring her as a tiny speck in the middle of beautiful geography are a marvel to look at and .
8. @lostwithpurpose - a 20 something blogger couple, Alex and Sebastiaan, travel and photograph far off places with a colorful twist.
Bonus account to follow: @DameTraveler - Inspiring & empowering women to travel more, do more & be more.